Thursday 15 April 2010

Create 10 Project 1

Good Morning!

Just thought I'd share this layout with you. I'm taking part in another class at the moment, called Create 10. It's 10 projects over 10 days and is available over at Crafty Templates. I thought it was a snip at only £5. There's lots of great ideas for using your scrap stash more efficiently, and I'm all for that! Yesterdays class was making flowers from ribbon, making paper bunting, and how to make your own masks for glimmer mists. And that was just part 1 of 10! And to top it all off they're doing a prize draw for each project that's completed. :)

I'd also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Kelly, I won a lovely giveaway on her blog!

That's all for today! XxX

3 comments :

  1. Great layout! I should join that I have't scrapped for ages!
    Those ribbon roses look fabulous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delish! Love how you've used card in place of the trim, what a cool idea. :)

    ReplyDelete