Wednesday 12 May 2010

Ta Daaa!

The bedroom is finished! I'm so pleased with it, I wish it was my bedroom! It still needs a few pictures and things here and there, but it's lovely all the same. Dylan thinks it's great, he's enjoying sleeping in his new little bed, instead of the cot. The bed does have a bed guard on it, but it doesn't look pretty enough to be in the photo's! The bunting on the ceiling was bought from here, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it!




Also this week, I turned 31! We all had a lovely day of shopping, I've also done quite a bit online too!!! I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.... lots of lovely yarn! I've also bought myself a new pair of flip flops on Ebay. I used to own a pair of these a few years ago, I couldn't believe my luck when I found them for sale. Brand new, with tags and in my size!!! I've bought the yarn so I can make a matching bag. :)




See you soon!

XxX

5 comments :

  1. The bedroom looks fabulous.

    And Happy belated Birthday

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute the banners!!! Happy b-day darrrrling!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Cute bedroom & stripey bag! :) And happy birthday!! Hope it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorge bedroom! My youngest daughter has a bunting too! I love it!!! I have decorated their rooms to the max! It's so much fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete